Is there a simple way to save a Skype video message?

As per title. If I right click on it, I get the option to 'copy', but then I'm unable to paste it to anything, including windows media, and another media player program I have - I'm confused LOL On a 'google' there seems to be a very involved method having to go deep in file systems. Surely in 2017, there must be something a bit less complicated?

My 2p, I use screen recording software from Apowersoft, cost about £18 but it's useful for pretty much anything on your screen, quality is brilliant and I find it simple to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My 2p, I use screen recording software from Apowersoft, cost about £18 but it's useful for pretty much anything on your screen, quality is brilliant and I find it simple to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Appreciate the input, however, it is just one single 'birthday' video, and I've never needed to save anything else in my life. £18 is a bit steep for a one off, so was looking for something easy & FREE LOL

If it's a video, have you considered using a smartphone/tablet/camera/webcam? They tend to do decent video this day and age and sending it is free, as long as you and the recipient have email addresses.

I know it can take the 'magic' out of a video having to re-record it but it's an option. Hope this helps!

If it's embedded in the Skype program, I wouldn't have a clue on how to send it. The fact that I can 'copy' it (by right clicking) must be the key, if someone could tell me how to 'paste' it in something.

Back
Top Bottom