My long awaited 30mm Tuxedos

Hi Mervin, do you do custom colour requests, I'd quite like one of the tuxedo's in a Lime green style with swirls. My birthdays in May and the other half wants to get me a special brush for my birthday.

Hi Brian yes I hand cast custom colours, lime green yes should be ok Brian if you have an image of the lime green I can near enough match it, what would be the 2nd colour because this is very important as it reflects in the swirls. like these images below.

This image has a purple pearl and a flat opaque White

so you can have flat opaque colours like these samples

This image has two flat opaque colours...black and white

Hi Brian if i used the pearl powder which this image is, the high-lights will give you some of that effect anyway, normally I only put two colours in the cast, Yellow pearl and Lime green and if I can I will add some white pearl too but I would say that image is mainly lime green and a touch of yellow high-lights Brian, but yer looks good, let me know what you want to do Brian, if you want to place this order Brian just go through the web site you will need to register to get the discount (you are registered Brian) and then you will see the new prices once I have attached the discount to your account, its a simple process Brian.

So once that's done just login and go through the process of ordering the the black and silver brush, I will then add the Lime green and yellow -white effects on the work-sheet...nice and simple, before the brush is completed images will be sent for your approval, if its not then we do it again untill your happy, normally I get it right first time.

http://www.badgerandbowl.com/Synthetics-Shaving-Brushes/M55-tuxedo-30mm-shaving-brush-black-silver

Brian when you sign in to your account you will see the new prices, just click the link in here and order as if you were ordering the black and Silver M55.

Many thanks Brian
Mervyn

Can anyone recommend a good shaving brush stand for one of these tuxedos 30mm stands seem hard to find.

Hi Brian it will be very difficult to find the right stand without buying a whole range of stands, but if you do find a stand with a large opening I can make the brush to suit the stand but you don't really need to have one, I don't use one I give the brush a little squeeze then a shake to remove excess water- pat dry with kitchen towel and stand it up, the underside of all my brushes are slightly concaved to help the brushes stand up nicely.

Another new colour range on the M55 design brush using the Bronze Pearl mixed with Copper Pear again these almost look like Burr designed to the very popular 30mm Tuxedo Synthetic knots, also another design is the Black and White Guinness Effect also incorporated into the M55 handle - available through the website, more 30mm Tuxedo Synthetic knots are on order and should be with us in around ten days.

RRP £115.00 each + shipping
TSR members 12% discounts will apply through the website on registration.
www.badgerandbowl.com

Bronze and Copper - M55 - 30mm Tuxedo

Guinness Effect - M55 30MM Tuxedo

Just an update regarding the 30mm Tuxedos.

My new M55 handles are now able to take the large 30mm Tuxedo Synthetic knots, here's one I made earlier! well yesterday in fact as soon as they were dropped off by the postman it wasn't long before I was in front of the lathe.

Here's a few images of the Black and Silver Pearl M55 handle the lofts are set at 55mm on these brushes.

Oooohhhh, me likey! That is one sweet brush, makes my lather hand itch. And I'm not a synth dude from before.

Back
Top Bottom