Hi from Inverness

Thanks Wayne. It was a better way to shave for the first five years and then in the last year it became an obsession. :D

Andy.

I am so pleased to have found this place.
There is so much knowledge and truly helpful people.

I think that I have become "hooked" and finding myself looking for more products than my wife wants shoes.
Trust me it must be an addiction, because my wife owns more shoes than John Lewis.

Take care Andy and look forward to speaking to you in the near future.

Hi JayGee,
When did you visit? Do you come often? It's a great place to live particularly with the countryside, mountains and coastline on its doorstep.

Andy.
Hello Andy,
Don't get to visit as often as I like, my sister lives in Glasgow, I'm in Salisbury.
When I visit her we always do a bit of a tour and there is a great campsite on the bank of the moray firth looking toward Inverness.
Nice part of the world, last year we were tottering back from the pub after a few too many drams to be joined by a shoal of dolphins scooting back & forth, magical.

Best,
Jon

Ey up Andy welcome to the crew.
Another Inverness fan here, I haven't visited for ages though. My dad was in barracks there in the war and still visits when he gets chance. Oddly enough a couple from the Leeds NCT group we were in when my oldest daughter was born live up around there as well, they're out in the sticks somewhere close. We still all get together once a year.

Hi David68,
I have been meaning to reply. Is that a RAF badge, were you stationed at Kinloss or Lossiemouth?

I like the city of Inverness and really love the area around it. Never been brave enough to paddle the River Ness though. My guess is it probably close to North Sea cold. :confused:

Andy.
Neither Andy

I tried to get to both but my drafting officer told me I was going to London!

It was cold, but gin clear and so refreshing.

I love the north of Scotland, it is so remote and well, natural. Shame I have to live in Leicester!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom