Still having problems shaving WTG and XTG under the nose with an IBC and Feather AC SS shavette

G'day IBC or Feather AC DX or SS shavette lovers or even a straight razor,

I don't know where to post this topic? because I'm still having problems shaving WTG under my nose with an IBC and Feather AC SS shavette because I keep getting nicked no matter how cautious I am, what is your secret to overcome this issue and I cannot find the latest youtube to get more details on the angle shaving with a shavette. Keep in mind this is a very frustrating shaving under nose with a bloody shavette and it's extremely tense not easy to relax.

Also I forgot how do you shave XTG on the neck holding the shavette from the ear to the adam apple, I have no issue going WTG and ATG because their are some tinny stubble left over on my neck and the only way I can finish it is go XTG.

Cheers ;)

Does anybody know a scything motion which I have no idea because I've never heard of it, and I can't pin point this information.
Aye..Its an SR Technique..I Woudnt Recommend it with a Shavette..You Run the Blade from HEEL to TOE when Doing a Diagonal Stroke..It Torques the Blade for a Very Close Shave or Hitting a Trouble Spot..Its Also Referred to By Some as Guillotine Method Due to the Diagonal Angle of the Cutting Edge of the Blade..:)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom