What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Zenith B03-A26 Pure Bristle Brush from TVB Shaving (haven't got/tried a bristle brush) and it looks nice...

b01-a50-500x500.jpg

Well, once again I almost outsmarted myself in my wheeling and dealing. I decided to give a Weber DLC another try, so I bought a head on one of the forums. And then, figuring that the DLC made my Delta Echo black-coated Feather AS-D2 redundant, I sold the Feather. Naturally, I discovered (or re-discovered) that the DLC was no smoother on my skin than the coated Feather had been, and once again I had seller's remorse.

Fortunately, a friend wanted the DLC, so I passed it on to him, and I was able to find another stock AS-D2 head at a reasonable price to send off to Jay for coating. so that head is on its way to me.

Meanwhile, another shaver who had seen my WTB ad offered me his Delta Echo Feather AS-D2, in black chrome and nickel, at a good price. So that one (shown in the images below) is also coming to me. Now my only problem is deciding what color to have the stock head coated, so that it too will complement my variety of Triad, UFO, and Stork razor handles...

HWL47zV.jpg
EBJeFlQ.jpg
7xOFi5i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom