Feather light v Captain Titan Mild Pink

Want to try one or the other of these in my Feather Artist Club SS. Anyone used both & have any preferences? I appreciate what's good for one isn't necessarily good for the other? I'm up for a trade for a few Feather Pro Guards

1498503816112.jpeg

Id go with the Kai Pinks. They are by far the best/smoothest blades that I've used in my feather shavette. I've tried all the other feather blades besides those, and the Kai out preform them in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Do you know what would be the best place to buy them (within the EU)?

Ive just got the feather SS with some pro guard blade....not liking those blades at all. Im also contemplating trying something else. The pro guards feel like they tugging...

I will have a look into that.
Ive ordered a couple different blades from shave dash as well. I guess its the process of elimination to see what works the best.

I have tried the Feather Pros and the Kai pinks. For me and I appreciate that YMMV, the pinks win hands down. Great smooth, efficient shaves.

The Feathers took 1 shave to bed in/smooth out. They always left my skin feeling tight. It's a shame as it would be good to be able to use both.

All the best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom