Best Smelling U.K. Soap

I like Pre de Provence No. 63 Soap. It has a warm and spicy aroma, with many notes that make for a classic masculine vibe. It has peppery and citrusy notes, married with the clean and crisp smell of leather and musk. It also smells of cedarwood and juicy plum.
One whiff of No. 63 is enough to make ladies everywhere stop and stare. Not only that, but this soap also helps to moisturize the skin and make it healthy.

I like Pre de Provence No. 63 Soap. It has a warm and spicy aroma, with many notes that make for a classic masculine vibe. It has peppery and citrusy notes, married with the clean and crisp smell of leather and musk. It also smells of cedarwood and juicy plum.
One whiff of No. 63 is enough to make ladies everywhere stop and stare. Not only that, but this soap also helps to moisturize the skin and make it healthy.

Where is Provence exactly, Derbyshire?

I just ordered more assorted samples of Phoenix & Beau as well as some by OSP to try. I already have samples of their Spitfire and Orange Patchouli respectively which are both hypnotically narcotizing to my schnozz. I often flip open the sample caps just to whiff these two beauties like some sort of addict. :oops:

That said, what is THE best smelling of all current U.K. production soaps? Refrain from torturing me by mentioning some "unobtainium" soap like Yardley, vintage Culwak etc. The key is in production as of today. Feel free to subjectively describe your #1 best smelling U.K. production soap in terms of performance as well. Just one, please. ;)
I’m with you on the schnozzleability of Spitfire (the solid cologne is tremendous too). I would also have offered OSP Fougere; but I don’t think James is producing this just now. If he was though...

So, from my stash, I’m gonna recommend Wickham’s 1912 Cashmere. Smell and fragrance are equally good.

Gotta go with Czech & Speake's Oxford & Cambridge (although made in Italy), Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, and Wickham's 4711ish Citrus Musk. I'm ashamed to say that I never got round to trying OSP and gave up on P&B after two of their soaps just reeked of ammonia.

I might start eating the stuff if that’s the case.
JM5vyfG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom