Czech & Speak 'freebie'.

Have a looksee at this;

Czech & Speake

Technically not free, as you have to pay postage which seems a little higher than one would usually anticipate. However, 100mL of this cologne is around £100 + p&p so it's a decent amount for not a lot of money! @halvor takes credit for this, posted on another forum.

I might get 2 then! :p 30mL will last me seeing as I've a swathe of fragrances to get through at the minute... I'm not even sure if I like it! :D

Edit: Curiosity has shown me the following; for the RRP of 100mL (i.e. £100), you can pay for shipping for 19 'freebies', totalling 285mL!

Further edit; They seem to be out of stock of the freebies! :O

Last edited:
"Dear Benjamin,
Unfortunately, due to technical problems on our website a non – retail product was listed for sale.
We will process a refund of £ 5.30. The refund will show up on your account within 2-3 working days.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions please let us know.
Best Wishes
Sarune Gausaite"

"Dear Benjamin,
Unfortunately, due to technical problems on our website a non – retail product was listed for sale.
We will process a refund of £ 5.30. The refund will show up on your account within 2-3 working days.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions please let us know.
Best Wishes
Sarune Gausaite"

Got the same email this morning sent after they'd refunded the money....

I have recently received an email from them. If you sign up to their site before October 12th and spend over £90 you receive a free sample of cologne #88.

May be it will be of interest to someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom