Eau My God!

Since there's probably a bunch of us that enjoy sniffing newly released fragrances when out & about, I thought it would be good to share our first thoughts or impressions of those fragrances.

I'll start. So, today I popped into M&S on my way from work, & I took the opportunity to sniff Shay & Blue's - Salt Caramel. Wow, this is absolutely wonderful. I am a huge fan of gourmand based fragrances, & this one is stunning!

It's warm, nutty & has a hint of salted caramel to it. Sandalwood lovers, take note!

That's all from me. Anyone willing to post their first impressions?

Hiya,

Little while back I stopped into the local AOS store after not going there for years and found a whole bunch of new frags. The Bourbon/Amber EdT is quite nice and the other cedar/sandalwoody one's not bad at all. Kinda tough spending $100 onna 3.4 ounce bottle though.

Also ordered a bunch of samples a couple months ago and a few were real winners. One's Thierry Mugler's 'Pure Havane' EdT and if you like his frags you'll probably enjoy this one.

Also got a sample of Montale's 'Chocolate Greedy' EdP and although I am not a gourmand fan usually, this juice is pretty darn good.

Martin

Hiya,

Little while back I stopped into the local AOS store after not going there for years and found a whole bunch of new frags. The Bourbon/Amber EdT is quite nice and the other cedar/sandalwoody one's not bad at all. Kinda tough spending $100 onna 3.4 ounce bottle though.

Also ordered a bunch of samples a couple months ago and a few were real winners. One's Thierry Mugler's 'Pure Havane' EdT and if you like his frags you'll probably enjoy this one.

Also got a sample of Montale's 'Chocolate Greedy' EdP and although I am not a gourmand fan usually, this juice is pretty darn good.

Martin
I've tried Pure Havane & Pure Malt & remember enjoying them both @dodgy.

The Montale fragrance sounds right up my street, especially this time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom