Rockwell 6C

Mine got lost at Frankfurt Airport Customs, but I did get a replacement sent for free.

Of all the razors I bought this was the one i had the least expectations for, but got surprised the most.
Have it in use now since a while, and used 3, 4,5 and 6 plates. Singled 5 out as my favorite plate, 4 for daily use.

Dimensions, weight, grip, gentleness and efficiency meet perfectly my demands. I is about as good as the Merkur Progress, but with better grip and weight/balance. And it fits into the MÜHLE stand.

Of all the approx. 30 DE‘s or so I have used yet (fatip/merkur/mühle/Gillette/O5/Rotbart/Gibbs/Hone/Parker) this is my favorite.
I like to keep a lot of razors in rotation just for fun but none is a better balance of smooth and efficient. I don't know how they did it but there's something very right about the Rockwell.

With the plethora of excellent reviews on the Internet it is obvious it is a splendid razor. That said however it appears that the "vein" of buyers willing to pay $100 petered out quickly for the initial stainless intro, hence their intro of the more economical 6C & 2C versions. Smart business move IMO. ;)

Back
Top Bottom