Supply provision revised SE razor

Thx Chris, sounds like the V2 is worth the upgrade! I like the TSE especially because of the smootheness and the milder blades compared to the SE's which use the Kai/Feather blades.

I'm not a fan of a feather SE blade out of the box: 2 - 3 shaved in and all is well ☺

I love the kai mild blades and find them very smooth.

I love the Supply SE: it shaved for me like a OneBlade, in terms of efficiency and safety; however the Supply SE is more fun.

My SE non-injector razors get moreover use than than the Supply-SE.

The Supply-SE is worth the upgrade in my opinion. If you go for v2.0 I hope you enjoy.

Chris
My v2 takes personna abs works a treat... Yet to try other blades

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Me too - the personnas work great in v2.0; and the Schicks are a step up on the prrsonnas, without feeling aggressive. YMMV ☺

Chris

I have a V1 which even on Plate 3 is quite mild for me.Have got my best results with a Personna blade which does not normally work for me, rather than a Chick/Proline. Today got a good Shave requiring a lot of polishing up work.

Got in touch with Patrick @getsupply , explaining my predicament, this was at 0900. At 1400
got message back from Patrick, he is sending me a revised Aggressive Plate at minimal cost.
He really does provide Customer Service, and really stands by his creation.

I look forward to trying it out with a revised plate, as it is very tactile and shaves very smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom