February 2018 Acquisitions

I hope you like yours Mr P Fox, I've really enjoyed using mine - I find mine to be smooth and efficient and my appreciation of open comb razors is growing by the day.

I've read your posts describing your enthusiasm for your Parker 24C and I'd be intrigued in your thoughts in how it compares to the Yaqi DOC, as even though I have no need for another OC razor the Parker 24C has been calling to me for a while as the handle would be a great fit with the Yaqi DOC (I know, excuses excuses...)
Hello there
I shall gladly compare my humble thoughts with the Yaqi DOC to the Parker 24C, i also had in mind to try my 24c handle on the Yaqi DOC once it arrives. I taught myself to control adding no pressure to the razor with my open comb razor's especially my semi-OC Muhle R41, which is a wonderful efficient razor, once you get over the fear of it's reputation..Any razor will bite you, if you don't treat it with respect aggressive or non-aggressive.Regards.;)

A UFO Colibri 77 handle arrived today. As with all the UFO handles, it is beautiful. I am looking forward to comparing it to the standard Colibri.
toaQeaH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom