Scent of The Day

59-brtclassic.jpg

Chanel Pour Monsieur, as found in the wholly generous PIF from @Blackmass. Instantly reminiscent of L'Instant d'Guerlain EdT but with a more 'in-your-face' lemon scent. Granted, I didn't spray much on account of it being a sample but it's difficult to detect circa 1-hour in. It is classy and subtle, though, so would fare well in a shirt and tie scenario.

Chanel Pour Monsieur, as found in the wholly generous PIF from @Blackmass. Instantly reminiscent of L'Instant d'Guerlain EdT but with a more 'in-your-face' lemon scent. Granted, I didn't spray much on account of it being a sample but it's difficult to detect circa 1-hour in. It is classy and subtle, though, so would fare well in a shirt and tie scenario.
That's pretty much how I find it also, Ben. Be aware that whilst subtle, it seems to have a habit of re-emerging during dry-down, and people notice it well after it has gone to a skin scent for the wearer, at least for me.

Thanks for the tag mate. One hour! You lucky bugger! It lasted 10 minutes on me.:(

Back
Top Bottom