100 Feathers - £18.50 delivered ?

Looks kosher and £18.50 is not suspiciously cheap for 100 Feather blades. I got 100 on ebay from a Thai seller for the same price a while ago (before Sterling went down the pan, admittedly).

good deal? Anyone used this shop before?

Not used this particular supplier, but I have had a couple of packets recently with inconsistency in the quality which is a shame as they are my favourite blade and never had any issues previously. :(

I think I'd suggest you tried one or two before buying 100 of them. They're not up everyone's street.

I did get a bulk supply and, with the benefit of hindsight, would have spent my money on something else.

Louis thanks for the kind offer, but although ive never used them for shaving, i have used them with my work and actually have a few left here.

I hand build custom fishing rods and use DE's for cutting both cotton and polyester whipping thread.

Ive read numerous times that they are one of the very sharpest blades on the market, so bought 25 a couple of years ago to try for work. Absolutely no better than any other DE or SE blade ive used when it comes to cutting thin thread - and actually noticeably worse than some others. I'm using Astra SP with my work atm, which are definately sharper and much longer lasting than a Feather.

Weird eh? You'd have thought that if they were high performance with facial hair then they would also be the same with 0.17mm cotton or polyester thread.
(It was only the the seemingly good price that made me think of buying some to try for shaving!)

Last edited:
Um, I am slightly confused as I have just bought a 100 of the bay for £7.40 delivered?
From UK and they certainly don't appear to be fake, there are several UK sellers at this price?

Right, easily found by putting 100 feather blades in the search bar, but the first two that came up are
Pmtraders and bargainvillage both in London.
Hope this helps! Mine turned up on the card all looks kosha to an untrained eye like mine.

Back
Top Bottom