4 Edge?

I believe a few members on here bought the visually identical Razolution a couple of years age. The reports weren't that great as I recall. I believe that Executive Shaving were selling the Razolution at one point and gave it a good write up. Key point seemed to be the very shallow angle ( almost in line with the skin ) which the handle had to be held at. This, in turn, made shaving the throat and certain areas of the chin difficult I understand.

JohnnyO. o/

No sh%$, Sherlock. It was to merely extrapolate that this is not a new & novel idea.
Is there any need for that attitude?
Four years in my opinion is pretty new and as it took over 100 years to emerge after the Gillette, and as the Razolution came before the Saiver, I would say innovative.
But, after reading reviews it would also appear to be a gimmick.
So keep your hair on Kojak (comment neither new or novel), but it made me smile.

I believe a few members on here bought the visually identical Razolution a couple of years age. The reports weren't that great as I recall. I believe that Executive Shaving were selling the Razolution at one point and gave it a good write up. Key point seemed to be the very shallow angle ( almost in line with the skin ) which the handle had to be held at. This, in turn, made shaving the throat and certain areas of the chin difficult I understand.

JohnnyO. o/
Cheers @JohnnyO it was the Razolution I was referring to. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Sorry Invicta, mathematics was never this pensioner's strong point. To me if the handle was almost touching the cheek that was a shallow angle, raising it up away from the skin was increasing the angle. My bad.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom