5K run sponsorship for Elliot's Chromosome Disorder

Good morning,

Not sure if this is allowed or appropriate, if so please accept my apologies and delete the post.

My wife is doing a 5K sponsored run in August to help raise money for Elliot, a 20 month old who has a Chromosome disorder. The money will help fund treatment to further treatment, as this cant be provided by the NHS.

This is the info given on the fund page by my wife;
Right guys and gals I am running the Manchester 5K fun run on the 20th of August to rise money for this amazing little guy called Elliot. I've got to know of Elliot's story and I desperately want to try and get Elliot more hydro water therapy sessions as well as other treatments he needs but the NHS simply cannot fund.

Elliot's mother Vicky has told me Elliot's needs are so complex it's hard to put words.

'Elliot is 20months old, he has fought all his little life to be here, he has a rare chromosone disorder, so rare it has no name just aload of numbers!, he has been poorly all his life, many failed operations but now has the smallest bit of hope, with Neurosurgery (brain surgery) and treatment plans to manage his condition'

Elliot does have an addnational go fund me page but I have decided to set this up to rise money as well as to put against for doing the race. As the more help he gets the better. Please please please sponsor me so we can help Elliot.

https://www.gofundme.com/race-for-elliot

Thank you.

IMG_1376.JPG

Last edited:
There's been a few donations already, not sure of all the names, so just wanted to says thank you, very generous indeed.

Just like to say a quick reminder. My wife is running the 5k tomorrow for Elliot.

Thank you to everyone that has already donated. Much appreciated and it will go to good use.

Back
Top Bottom