A new range from L'Occitane?

I was hoping they would bring back the Cade soap. I really love the soap so I stocked up and I have two new pucks in storage.
Maybe one they we are surprised with the "New and Improved" Cade Soap ;)

I was told in one of their stores recently that they will be releasing a reformulated Cade puck but wasn't given a date. Fortunately I have a spare one to work on in the meantime.

I was bought a puck as a gift before Christmas and am hanging on to it -- hoping they bring it back.

Also waiting to stock up on Cade cream (which is good stuff) but holding out for a sale (and shaving stuff never seems to make the sales).

What do you mean "bring back"? It's in the stores. Are there any announcements regarding it?

It has been reported here many times that the soap and bowl were discontinued and that statement was confirmed by my local store. The UK website didn't show the soap the last time I looked although the German website still had some.
The Cade cream is readily available though.

That's what's strange with L'Occitane, they seem to be fond of discontinuing their products. They have several colognes I would have been delighted to purchase, plus the Cade splash.

It has been reported here many times that the soap and bowl were discontinued and that statement was confirmed by my local store. The UK website didn't show the soap the last time I looked although the German website still had some.
The Cade cream is readily available though.
That's my all time favourite soap! Bastards. Stocking up then, thanks.

I actually saw a fair amount of it in the L'Occitane shop in Brugge during my visit there last week. They even had some of the aluminium tins avec soap but I couldn't justify spending the €32 or whatever it was in front of the OH, the result probably would have reached the news! :D
Maybe it's the New and Improved Cade soap ;) there's been talk that the soap would come back.

Back
Top Bottom