This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acqua Di Parma Aftershave?

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by Blackmass, Sunday May 6, 2018.

1. Blackmass

Blackmass

Anyone tried the aftershave version? Is it a splash or gel/balm? Do you rate it?

Cheers
    Rob

2. Sabre

Sabre

3. Blackmass

Blackmass

Colonia.

4. Sid James

Sid James

Both available in Colonia. I prefer the lotion over the balm purely because I rarely use a balm in warmer weather.
    There’s a lot in the Colonia line which all add up to boosting the projection and longevity of Colonia, I’m a bit of a ‘full kit wanker’ with Colonia.
    Shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, talc, deodorant, bar soap, body lotion, balm, as lotion, edc.
    Unreasonable to think everyone can buy the above so I’d look for deals on bar soap, body lotion, as lotion and edc.
    All the above can usually be found being sold very cheap on eBay as travel sizes as a try before you buy.

Blademonkey, Benz3ne and Blackmass like this.
  5. Blackmass

Blackmass

Thanks. The "full kit wanker" made me chuckle. :)

Neilo, Blademonkey and Benz3ne like this.
  6. Webbo

Webbo

I have the aftershave lotion, smells great just like the EDT, performance is ok 7/10 based on Floid Blue & Speick being my undisputed 10/10 splashes for skin care.

Blackmass likes this.