Additional Brush

Evening all,

In the main I have been using creams for shaving however I have just purchased a few samples of OSP soaps to experiment with.

I currently have a simpsons duke 3 brush which I love. The only thing I wish it had was a longer handle.

How will this brush cope with the harder soaps and secondry is there a version of the Duke that has a longer handle.

Or if you have any other suggestions of brands and brushes I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers

Evening all,

In the main I have been using creams for shaving however I have just purchased a few samples of OSP soaps to experiment with.

I currently have a simpsons duke 3 brush which I love. The only thing I wish it had was a longer handle.

How will this brush cope with the harder soaps and secondry is there a version of the Duke that has a longer handle.

Or if you have any other suggestions of brands and brushes I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers
The duke should cope with the soap but if you want another brush that won't break the bank I would recomend an Omega pro 49 boar brush, this will cope with the hardest of soaps and only costs around a tenner.
Give the bristles a ten minute soak in hot water before each shave.

Back
Top Bottom