This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aftershave to use after using Taylor's Sandalwood Shaving Cream?

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by Carlo La Duca, Thursday April 17, 2014.

1. Hello all,

After shaving with Taylor's sandalwood cream, I currently use Trumper's lime skin food, and I very much like this combination.

I would like to try something new as an aftershave, with no alcohol, something that would go well with the sandalwood cream but that wouldn't be too strong and overpowering.

Maybe something with sandalwood, which kind of makes sense after using a sandalwood cream.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

2. joe mcclaine

joe mcclaine Guest

Er, how about Trumper's Sandalwood Skinfood?

3. Thank you, I wasn't aware they did the skin food in sandalwood.

4. Tony31

Tony31

I have just received samples of the Trumper's coral, lemon and sandalwood.
    Sandalwood is maybe my prefered one, delightful

5. The obvious choice would be Taylor's Sandalwood AS. It's spot-on to the shaving cream scent.

Rufus and thegallus1 like this.
  6. I concur! :)

Rufus likes this.
  7. Rufus

Rufus

I agree, but he wants something alcohol-free.

8. JayGee

JayGee

9. Wishbone

Wishbone

I have the standard TOBS Sandalwood AS ........ Absolutely gorgeous scent with superb longevity for an aftershave, as Jay says .........

Bogeyman, Rufus and JayGee like this.
  10. Rufus

Rufus

JayGee likes this.
  11. I've got the alcohol free AS and can confirm that it's also good. Leaves your skin nicely moisturised and the scent hangs around for a while.

12. I, too, have the alcohol-free version and it's my favourite AS. As testified, scent lasts for hours.

13. Bogeyman

Bogeyman

If only it lasted as long as the D.R. Harris version......:(