This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AgentShave

Discussion in 'Shopping Links and Feedback' started by fixedwheel, Thursday February 8, 2018.

1. Hi all,
    I just wanted to give a shout out to @Agent Shave
    I've just received my first order from them, after they re-posted a discount code (TSR10 for 10%) on Tuesday.
    To say I'm stunned by the contents of the package would be an understatement.
    The care and packaging of the bits I'd ordered was sublime, and the bonus of some great samples. I'm trying to restrain myself a bit, so I don't spoil the surprise that others will get when they receive their own orders.
    As for me, this could get expensive, but I am already adding bits to my next basket.
    And no, there is no connection or inducement. I am just a very happy, paying, soon-to-be-repeat, customer.
    Cheers, John

PS Well done to Agent L for bringing the Discount Code to my attention, and to Agent B for the putting together the Mission Pack. :-D

Str8_Shaver, george, JayGee and 4 others like this.
  2. Mission Accomplished ! :) P.

Agent Shave, patw and fixedwheel like this.
  3. Another 9 orders and you get your secret handshake video, (which does!...self-destruct after 5 seconds,...and your cyanide pill, in case you're kidnapped and he tries to force you to reveal the discount code.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday February 9, 2018
    Agent Shave, Mbarn and fixedwheel like this.
  4. shaunwistow

shaunwistow

5. oscsha

oscsha

6. Geenus

Geenus

First order on its way to me now:)

Agent Shave and fixedwheel like this.
  7. If anything like my order, you'll be stunned!

Cheers, John

Agent Shave and Geenus like this.
  8. The Memsahib asked me what was in the parcel stamped, " Top Secret".....:)

9. Ah, that would be spoiling your surprise! :-D

Your mission, should you accept....

Blademonkey likes this.
  10. Geenus

Geenus

Received my order today and I can say I am delighted. Thanks Agent B for the Top Secret gift. Excellent all round. You will see me again.

fixedwheel likes this.