This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon tracking system

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by Far Cry Toff, Thursday October 12, 2017.

1. Gotta love Amazon's delivery tracking,...they say that it's dispatched 20m/seconds after you order it,...the green bar says "it's on its way" and moves 1mm every 24 hours,..says delivery on Sunday, sometime in 2019 and then says an hour later,.."Delivery attempted, but you were out".
    ...Still, I suppose it's better than Royal Mail, who still play that game we used to play as kids where you knock the door and run away.

2. Never really had an issue with Amazon delivery or customer service either.

Had a phone which developed a fault they swapped it without question. Then 9 months later the replacement developed a fault and they swapped that too.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

3. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Amazon’s general service is decent but Toff is right, their tracking updates are pitiful :p

Edit: I have an item which was delivered a week ago which still says “on its way” :D

Blademonkey and Fergiebilly like this.
  4. What did you call that game round your way? We called it 'knock down ginger' for some reason.

Fergiebilly, Olie29 and Benz3ne like this.
  5. Olie29

Olie29

lol knocka door run round here !

Fergiebilly and Barry Giddens like this.
  6. Knock and run.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Fergiebilly and Barry Giddens like this.
  7. At least your bothers to knock! Ours just shoves the card through if he can't be arsed to lug the parcels about

Fergiebilly, Benz3ne and Blademonkey like this.
  8. JohnnyO

JohnnyO

" Ring bell scoosh " in Whiteinch in Glasgow where I was dragged up.

JohnnyO. o/

Barry Giddens and Fergiebilly like this.
  9. "Put a Dogs Reeking Keeech Through the Door".."Ring a Bell" in Gid Auld Kilwinning..:D:D:D

Billy

Barry Giddens likes this.
  10. Simple pleasures Billy!

Fergiebilly likes this.
  11. JohnnyO

JohnnyO

If we particularly disliked the occupant and they had a dog the temptation was always to sneak some laxative chocolate through the letter box whilst the occupants were out. A strategy allegedly carried out repeatedly by certain unit police officers on the homes of known drug dealers with pit bull terriers.

JohnnyO. o/

12. I guess this is why there is no description of Scots with the term genteel. I guess we're all lucky it was only a dog's reeking keeech, and not @Fergiebilly's. ;)

13. JohnnyO

JohnnyO

Gentility, in Scotland, is reserved for Edinburgh.

JohnnyO. o/

14. You’ve only got his word for that. ;)

Fergiebilly and JohnnyO like this.
  15. Aye, the word of a Lowlander.

Fergiebilly likes this.
  16. William Wallace was a Lowlander..More Accurately the Southern Uplands..Don't Believe Awe that Mel Gibson Highlander Hollywood Guff..Total Garbage..:D:D

Billy