Another modest car boot sale sucess

Greetings

This morning I set off yet again in search of five pound Darwins etc at a big local car boot sale but as usual they had 'sold out'

I did however manage to buy the goodies in the photo. I was really enthusiastic about the Yard o Led propelling pencil and it is in excellent condition but it is engraved with the previous owners name and that of the person from whom it was a gift. It is in rolled gold and takes the sensible thickness leads not those super thin ones. I have often wondered why these pencils were called Yard O Led; now having discovered twelve three inch long refills inside I know! A bargain at one pound.

The Papermate set is a ballpen and propelling pencil, the pencil is mint but takes those weeny thin leads, the biro needs a refill and I have just ordered one online; as I payed fifty pence for the set the refill has cost me eight times as much as the set; my daughter better bloody like it!

Now my shaving haul; a bog standard Tech and ancillary junk in a case, the case was so good it now resides in the bin, the little mirror is what I am most pleased with it will fit in my small travel bag a treat, good value for a pound.

Regards
Dick.

P1010736.JPG

Back
Top Bottom