Any bikers?

As in motor, not pedally. Into my comfy bikes these days (BMW 1200GSA).
Off the road for the winter at the moment, roll on Spring!
Not any more unfortunately but I was riding from the early 80s up untill a few years ago but had to give up due to health reasons.
I had all sorts of bikes from ratty Honda CB 200s to my last bike a 1976 Kawasaki Z650 which was in pristine condition and was my pride and joy. The bikes that gave me the most smiles per mile were my Honda CB 400 fours, I had a couple of them, I liked them that much!
Ride safe :) P.

I have a Suzuki SFV650. Bought it almost 9 years ago when I moved to wales. I did take a liking to a V-Strom last year....but the trade in was so low......I decided to keep it. I ride regularly and will keep it as long as I have my health. My ambition is to come out of the house some morning.......point the bike North....and just keep riding!
Do it mate. I did that last June, headed North West and just kept going. Nothing planned or booked, jumped on and went. Rode until late afternoon each day then looked for b&b.

Bikes ? Plenty (my almost-marriage-disaster hobby) ;)

Honda Rvf400 - (My far and best agile little bike for track purposes)
Kawasaki Zephyr 750
Yamaha XT600 (Benetton)
Yamaha Srx 600
Honda Ax-1 250
Kawasaki Gpz 900R
Honda Xrv-750 Africa Twin
Honda Cbf600 (The commuter)
Honda Cbr1100xx Blackbird -'97 carb model
My old pk150 piaggio vespa

And probably couple of others waiting to be restored that i don't remember right now...

catmaster.jpg

Those CBR Blackbirds were amazing motorcycles , a colleague once mentioned that are not agile (let's say for track purposes )... right...:D