Anyone used Razor Blades Club?

As the title says. Not heard of them before and just stumbled across the site. Quite a range.

I found one reference to them in a thread from last year.

Look to be based on Sweden, but reasonable postage worldwide.

https://www.razorbladesclub.com/

Plenty of blades I've never even heard of (not that hard, there seems to be many variations).
Yep, I have purchased from them a number of times, I am very pleased with the service. Prices are reasonable and the delivery is quick. Personally I can recommend them.

Used them 3 or 4 times. First order took forever to arrive but their communication was exemplary and they offered to re-send the order. Every other order has arrived ahead of their expected delivery date. Their prices are very good too. I would highly recommend.

A few of their samplers are only two of each blade - is this enough to properly test a blade? If a blade could last anywhere between two and six shaves and accounting for the odd dud I'm not sure I could pass verdict that easily.

I usually base my reviews off of two blades, four uses on each (though would go back and update if I found subsequent blades changed my opinion).

Having said that, I'd probably order 5/10 packs of any I wanted to try.

Not heard of them before so good to know they're a resource, especially as they stock such a wide range.

I placed an order with then a while back and it took longer than I expected to receive the package but I was really pleased nonetheless.

They now have a great selection of blades in 100 packs as well now, things like Crown, Lord Extra which are tricky to pick up in bulk in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom