Apologies

I really don't know where to start with this so I'll just throw words at the page, sorry if it turns out to be a rambling mess! I've tried many times over the last few months to write this but it's never sounded right or managed to say what I want it to.

Firstly I would like to apologise for not being I contact over the last few months…..life took a very unexpected turn. My photography business that has been my day job for the last 25 years failed. This left me with no income and some very hefty debts and no way of paying my day to day bills. This put a huge amount of strain on us as a family and I'm rather ashamed to say I didn't handle it well. This is one of the hard bits to write. I guess I had a bit of a nervous breakdown I really couldn't handle anything and became quite ill. I really want to just delete this all now but I need to carry on. Things all got a bit serious with the threat of losing the family home. Eventually with the help of some great family we managed to stabilise the situation and myself and life is slowly returning to what passes as normal.

I don't think at this time there is room for the Razor Spa in my life so I'll be returning everyone's razors over the next few days.

Once again I'm very sorry for any stress caused I'm ashamed of how I handled this whole situation.

Hippo

@Hippo
You are certainly not the only one who's crashed thus.
Truth is that there's no shame in succumbing to what, to coin an accurate phrase that I first saw in the writing of Dr Cantopher as "the curse of the strong". It took strength to write your post and that is admirable. It's a long road back to health, just as it is to financial security and all that material jazz. However, walking that road is possible, one step at a time. Stay safe and be kind to you.
Tom

I'm really sorry to hear how things have been recently for you and your family Simon. :(

It's great to hear that things are starting to improve. :)

All I can say is stay strong and stick with it mate. Family, health and housing are far, far more important in the wider scheme of things than razor replating and other shave related-stuff.

I'm glad to hear that your safe and sound mate and look forward to reading your future contributions on the forum. :)

Hi Simon,
Though not a Customer of yours , I have to write and express my admiration for you in coming out in
Public, and stating the reasons you were not able to meet peoples expectations.

I am sure that everyone on this Forum , wishes you and your Family the best of luck for the future .

Mike B

Last edited:
Good man, your ability to face up to your problems does you proud. I'm sure not one member on here will hold anything against you now you have bared your soul to them. I hope the future treats you better, and you rebuild what you've obviously lost. Health and family first, head down arse up and move forwards!

Back
Top Bottom