Astra blade fans

A

Aaron1983

Hey guys

Just joined. id like to know your thoughts on Astra blades. I have tried many different brands and find that Astra blades always gives me a far more superior shave. No irritation, no razor burn, no niks no cuts....daily shaves!
Just a smooth perfect shave...

I have brand new sealed packs of other brands but always seem to load up a Astra. I just know that the shave is going to be top notch.

It's Gillette's entry level blade for outside Russia sales. Purportedly, Sputnik (also made by Gillette) blades are their No. 1 seller in country. Astra SP is a rock solid blade.

I remember my first DE shave with a terrible David Jagen razor and an Astra blade. It looked like a scene from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in my bathroom. I haven't tried one again since. I happen to have a pack which came with my Barbaros TR1. Maybe it's time to re-visit them?

I remember my first DE shave with a terrible David Jagen razor and an Astra blade. It looked like a scene from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in my bathroom. I haven't tried one again since. I happen to have a pack which came with my Barbaros TR1. Maybe it's time to re-visit them?
I know you've got a pack lol.
Try them again they are a good smooth blade.

Back
Top Bottom