Astra SP Blades

Hi,
I have been using Astra SP blades for a while now(I bought 100 Pack), on these blades they are boldly printed with ASTRA SUPERIOR PLATINUM. As I were running low on stock I purchased more this time from different on line Supplier in UK. These blades were not printed with ASTRA SUPERIOR PLATINUM they were more of a laser etched kind of look. I don't get as smooth a shave with the new blades. Im wondering if Astra have change methods of blade naming or could my new ones be fake?

I purchase all my shaving goods from reputable UK vendors.

Any help would be much appreciated. B.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have been using Astra SP blades for a while now(I bought 100 Pack), on these blades they are boldly printed with ASTRA SUPERIOR PLATINUM. As I were running low on stock I purchased more this time from different on line Supplier in UK. These blades were not printed with ASTRA SUPERIOR PLATINUM they were more of a laser etched kind of look. I don't get as smooth a shave with the new blades. Im wondering if Astra have change methods of blade naming or could my new ones be fake?

I purchase all my shaving goods from reputable UK vendors.

Any help would be much appreciated. B.
This is the way the Astra Blades are printed now, you are not the first to have said that they are not as good as the older ones. I bought mine over a year ago and therefore are perfectly good, get in touch with me if you want to buy some original Astra SP blades. :)

Back
Top Bottom