BBA/Amazon Black Friday

Just for anyone that has missed it,..BBA are doing a fabulous offer for us members on here.
40% off all products and a whopping 50% off our favourite Post Shave Balm, ordered through Amazon's Black Friday event, which runs from 24th for about 10 days (needs confirmation)*
...it doesn't end there,..just leave a review on Amazon and BBA will REPEAT your order up to a value of £50!
Get You Some Of That!!!!!......
*EDIT......EVENT IS ONLY FROM 24th TO 27th

Last edited:
Just for anyone that has missed it,..BBA are doing a fabulous offer for us members on here.
40% off all products and a whopping 50% off our favourite Post Shave Balm, ordered through Amazon's Black Friday event, which runs from 24th for about 10 days (needs confirmation).
...it doesn't end there,..just leave a review on Amazon and BBA will REPEAT your order up to a value of £50!
Well done that man. ;):)

I'll jump on that, enjoyed the sample of the PSB. I thought Black Friday was this Friday?

So for a thicky like me to understand, if you order from them via Amazon during the Black Friday deal you get a discounted price. If you additionally leave a review you get your order repeated for free providing its under £50?

I'll jump on that, enjoyed the sample of the PSB. I thought Black Friday was this Friday?

So for a thicky like me to understand, if you order from them via Amazon during the Black Friday deal you get a discounted price. If you additionally leave a review you get your order repeated for free providing its under £50?
By George he's got it,....:)
According to Amazon site it's the 24th.

40% off all products and a whopping 50% off our favourite Post Shave Balm, ordered through Amazon's Black Friday event, which runs from 24th for about 10 days (needs confirmation)*
*EDIT......EVENT IS ONLY FROM 24th TO 27th

Thanks for the heads-up Chris.:)

Back
Top Bottom