Bearded Colonel Cartridge System

They are a Feintechnik Croma Xenon 5.
They are very good , i got some , they take £5 off your first order so only £5 for handle and 4 carts. they recommend to use brush and soap , i got those then started getting into DE instead, still novice at that but those razors are very good and you can cancel any future orders with ease !

They are very good , i got some , they take £5 off your first order so only £5 for handle and 4 carts. they recommend to use brush and soap , i got those then started getting into DE instead, still novice at that but those razors are very good and you can cancel any future orders with ease !
It would be cheaper to buy at Lidl...

I tried loads of these places that cropped up on Facebook.
Bearded Colonel and Cornerstone were exactly the same blades, interchangeable on the two handles. They are very similar to Lidl blades, but for some reason are just different enough not to be a good fit on the handles.

They were not bad, but the Sterling Shave club were noticably better.

They keep popping up on my Facebook, so much so that I posted that I prefer to use a DE razor and pay under £10 for a hundred blades, how much cheaper and more sustainable DE blades are, and that there are many different manufacturers of cartridge razors, some of them cheaper than them, I pointed out that they seem to be selling a lifestyle rather than razors, they had suggested that safety razors are not very safe, so I addressed that by saying real men don't consider such things,
I think I am going through my seven dwarfs stage in life, today I am grumpy, tomorrow I will be either sneezy or dopey.

I actually subscribed to the Colonel, and went to the TOBS website to get my cream as they suggested, and was blown-away by the accessories. I then started looking at DE razors and brushes and that was the end of the Colonel's cartridges. I cancelled my subscription and gave the set I received to my wife. I don't think she's ever used them.

The only bearded Colonel I know:

BHMd5kc.jpg

I did the same, I ordered a starter pack from Bearded Colonel, Cornerstone, Dorco, Splash Shave and King of Shaves to try them all out.

Of course when I opened them the Bearded Colonel/Cornerstone & Splash Shave all use the same blades, so I have plenty of them now to be going on.. hope they are good

All of them with the exception of Splash Shave let me pause my deliveries straight away until I have decided what to do. Splash Shave you email... all the rest you can pause/cancel online

I use these at the monment and found them to be much better than my fusion (a lot less pulling and the stubble). I also found they were one of the cheaper ones that you can have delivered to your door. I still didn't get the shave I was looking for though so I'm moving onto DE shaving.

I tried loads of these places that cropped up on Facebook.
Bearded Colonel and Cornerstone were exactly the same blades, interchangeable on the two handles. They are very similar to Lidl blades, but for some reason are just different enough not to be a good fit on the handles.

They were not bad, but the Sterling Shave club were noticably better.

We'll drink to that.

I did the same, I ordered a starter pack from Bearded Colonel, Cornerstone, Dorco, Splash Shave and King of Shaves to try them all out.

Of course when I opened them the Bearded Colonel/Cornerstone & Splash Shave all use the same blades, so I have plenty of them now to be going on.. hope they are good

All of them with the exception of Splash Shave let me pause my deliveries straight away until I have decided what to do. Splash Shave you email... all the rest you can pause/cancel online

Did you give us a try? www.sterlingshaveclub.com

Back
Top Bottom