Best branded Sandalwood

Can anyone give us their opinion on the best branded Sandalwood cologne I have used the Truefitt & Hill brand and was quite taken with the crisp scent it gave out. I was hoping one of you guys out there could give us your opinion on this brand or should I try another. Just starting out DE shaving again so am looking for some guidance on the cologne side of things.

Cheers

Tobs and Proraso are the only full-on sandalwood colognes I've used, they are both wonderful however proraso don't last as long as tobs. My suggestion would be: if you have hair, try Pashana hair tonic, it is another full-on sandalwood scent and it is wonderful.

Tobs and Proraso are the only full-on sandalwood colognes I've used, they are both wonderful however proraso don't last as long as tobs. My suggestion would be: if you have hair, try Pashana hair tonic, it is another full-on sandalwood scent and it is wonderful.
Q. Is hair tonic smells different on the cue balls amongst us? or in other words do one needs hair for this stuff? [emoji69]

Q. Is hair tonic smells different on the cue balls amongst us? or in other words do one needs hair for this stuff? [emoji69]
Yes, because it is a hair tonic and it is strong and long lasting so it does over power the aftershave/cologne/edt. Sometimes I use on my face, however never used on freshly shaved face as an aftershave and I don't remember reacting to any aftershave like irritation so to be on the safeside I would suggest that to be used as a hair tonic as it says on the bottle, I guess a bold person can use it as well?

The Pashana after shave is pretty good, although not what I'd think of as an every day product. There's sandalwood in there, but it's quite rich and needs to be used sparingly, otherwise people in the vicinity think they've been transported back to the 60s or 70s.

Back
Top Bottom