Best Smelling U.K. Soap

I just ordered more assorted samples of Phoenix & Beau as well as some by OSP to try. I already have samples of their Spitfire and Orange Patchouli respectively which are both hypnotically narcotizing to my schnozz. I often flip open the sample caps just to whiff these two beauties like some sort of addict. :oops:

That said, what is THE best smelling of all current U.K. production soaps? Refrain from torturing me by mentioning some "unobtainium" soap like Yardley, vintage Culwak etc. The key is in production as of today. Feel free to subjectively describe your #1 best smelling U.K. production soap in terms of performance as well. Just one, please. ;)

Mitchell's Wool Fat, Arlington and Nanny's Silly Soap Lemon, Basil & Mandarin are some of my favourite smelling soaps. If we're including creams I'd add the DR Harris Rose, Vulfix English Rose, TOBS Grapefruit and TOBS Almond. Penhaligon's Endymion is wonderful smelling also though I have yet to use my sample of it.

That is such a difficult question to answer, you might actually hate what I think it's the best smell. In fact, I bought Spitfire, used it once and moved it on, you on the other hand are loving it ;)

Wickham Soap Co. Magnum, currently as a group buy in the group buy thread. The scent took me by the nostrils and guided me though an amazing olfactory journey. It defo is a tub sniffer. Its got this sweetness and warmth with a kicker of a aromatic freshness. You'll be hard pressed to get the smell out of your head

Penhaligon's Sartorial has a kinda challenging to describe ' cutting edge ' to it which I'm finding mildly addictive. Unfortunately it costs so much I only get to enjoy it after Christmas or birthdays. It's also one of the longer lasting fragrances, even as a soap, which mildly scents the bathroom after use.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom