Big Jock synthetic brush

You can get a brush from Yakqi...30mm tuxedo with a barber pole handle for about 18 US Dollars shipped.... I think the big jock is a little overpriced

I have a YaQi 26mm tuxedo on the way. I wanted it as a travel brush and I love the yellow resin handle too. I will do a comparison when it arrives to see how they compare.

I agree the Big Jock is pricey but I love the buffalo horn handle and it is definitely my greed item

So, I never realised how much a brush can change your opinion of a product or, that you could become so attached to a particular brush. I've experienced it with razors but this is the first time i've experienced a brush i never want to loose.

Good review however same as the above post...Razorock's Big Bruce is less than half the price and receives much praise both for the knot and handle, YaQi's 'tuxedo' synthetics represent even better value...

Good review however same as the above post...Razorock's Big Bruce is less than half the price and receives much praise both for the knot and handle, YaQi's 'tuxedo' synthetics represent even better value...

This is all true, but I would put this brush up there with a Simpson Chubby Badger in terms of quality and results.

I would think there are two different types of synthetic hair, The Plissoft and the Muhle. I have enough of both guises from different sources and the plissoft feels the same no matter where it comes from and the Muhle, likewise.
I would never prefer a synthetic knot over a good Badger though and YMMV of-course.

Back
Top Bottom