Blades in Plastic Boxes

Normally I go for blades in nice cheap cardboard boxes. Light, cheap and minimal environmental impact. But I do have a pack of Feathers that came in a plastic box, which had the vital "used blade slot" at the back of the case.

As I don't really want to put a loose blade in the bin, I would put them in the back of this case, to throw out when full. Plastic cases also has the advantage of being stronger and that bit safer in a bag when travelling.

Does anyone have any advice for where to get blades in these useful plastic boxes?

Normally I go for blades in nice cheap cardboard boxes. Light, cheap and minimal environmental impact. But I do have a pack of Feathers that came in a plastic box, which had the vital "used blade slot" at the back of the case.

As I don't really want to put a loose blade in the bin, I would put them in the back of this case, to throw out when full. Plastic cases also has the advantage of being stronger and that bit safer in a bag when travelling.

Does anyone have any advice for where to get blades in these useful plastic boxes?
I have a couple of empty plastic blade despensers PM me your address and I will send if you like. :)

Thanks Blademonkey! I've PM'ed you...

I can easily buy some blades with the plastic boxes, but how can I be sure which come with the plastic box and which don't? I'd expect feathers to come with them, but its not a feature mentioned in the description field very often.

If you're looking for an excuse to buy some new blades (if you need one) then I know of the following blades are sold in plastic dispensers
- Wilkinson Sword (Germany)
- Personna Platinum Chrome
- Crystal
- Boots

There are others, e.g. Derby etc but they I'd avoid buying them!

Back
Top Bottom