Calani Oriental Plum

The Plum is an absolutely gorgeous scent and the lather ain't bad either.

Had a brief look on the website but my Germans not too good if at all do gave up the other day.

I did a group-buy for a bunch of guys in the US. Shipping from Germany is not too bad. About 9 euros for 8 pucks to the UK.
But looks like they are down to their last puck of plum. :(
*Edit, it's gone now.

Last edited:
Recently I've place an order from Calani for the local shaving forum. The package included mostly Dubai, Gentleman and Highland Honey. My choices were Oriental Plum and Iberische Sonne.

As I picked the Ibersische Sonne from the cardbox it was clear that it is something special. I'm no expert on smells, just the opposite, but this combination of fruit and Mediterranean (orange and cypress) shaked my legs. The smell is quite intense, but not overwhelming or tedious. A favourite!

I tried the Oriental Plum this morning and the smell is a combination of eastern spices, fruits (plums), tobacco and maybe a little citrus. Performance is delightful, excellent lather with good slipperiness almost too simple to make.

Really impressed by Calani!

I recently purchased both Oriental Plum and Iberische Sonne, fantastic soaps. Really enjoy using them, the scents are just so intoxicating. I want to get the balm to go with the OP. I want to try more of their soaps, Terracotta is next on my hitlist.

Back
Top Bottom