Chinese futur clone

Mine arrived two weeks ago, and I've been using it in my rotation. Fantastic razor. Really close, smooth shave. Along with the Rapira, it's become my favourite razor. TBH I've bought a couple more in case I need a spare.

Edit: bought it on Aliexpress for about $8 delivered. What's that in real money?

Just take care when you pop the top off the razor to change the blade. Maybe use a towel or a flannel or whatever to avoid cutting yourself. Not had trouble with that yet, touch wood.

And here's some advice about changing blades that I've copied from another forum Thanks, cyberdog.

Just a tip, for the member or two that mentioned the blade exposure or aggressiveness was different side to side. If that happens, you didn't get the blade loaded quite right. I've had it happen with a Personna. The blade may not sit all the way down on the pin, below the indent for the retention spring bars. - Oddly I think it was ONLY the Personna blades that had that issue. The Feathers dropped right in and had to be lightly pulled off the cap for removal, the Personna fell out when popping off the cap. (The spacing or the hole for the pins varies a bit with some blade manufacturers. - I notice some blades align better in my Rockwell also).

Easy way to prevent the issue is to push the blade on the cap, push the sides down onto the pin, then snap the handle down on the cap, with the top of the cap on the sink or counter. If you put the blade on the handle and snap the cap on, there's a slight chance the blade will not sit quite right and one side will feel like there isn't a blade and the other feel you're wide open. I've seen the same thing happen on a Futur a friend had some time back, so it must be a feature copied by the 2000s clone in the design.​

Currently£4.86 delivered on the Aliexpress app , search for Qshave razor.
I have the NT Vigour in Black Matt but that would be three time the price and probably shave the same.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I ordered 2 from Aliexpress.com just to see what the razor could be like for such a cheap price. And, today the razors arrived and to say the least I am truly impressed. Great looking and I can find no fault. The adjuster works smoothly and the finish of the razor is exceptional. Great looking and tomorrow I will give the razor a try! I have owned a Future in the past and this cheap copy seems finished equally as good. And, the packaging is very nice. Each Razor came with a small cleaning brush and a pack of blades. I will use the included blades and see what's what!

I ordered 2 from Aliexpress.com just to see what the razor could be like for such a cheap price. And, today the razors arrived and to say the least I am truly impressed. Great looking and I can find no fault. The adjuster works smoothly and the finish of the razor is exceptional. Great looking and tomorrow I will give the razor a try! I have owned a Future in the past and this cheap copy seems finished equally as good. And, the packaging is very nice. Each Razor came with a small cleaning brush and a pack of blades. I will use the included blades and see what's what!
& how did you get on with the shave? :rolleyes:

Mine is apparently in my city waiting to be delivered. I'm sure it's only taken a smidge over a week since ordering so I'm very impressed and cost a mere £4.86. Looking forward to trying it, looks good for an inexpensive exploit.

Back
Top Bottom