Closer shave under chin

I have had a search but I am clearly doing something wrong, my hair under my chin tends to grow back(parallel to the skin) and I am unable to get a close shave I tried XTG not much better and can't go ATG as it is to irritant, the hair is coarse and looks most days like I haven't touched it.
I am not looking for BBS just a decent standard, the rest of my face is near BBS.
Any advice?

I have had a search but I am clearly doing something wrong, my hair under my chin tends to grow back(parallel to the skin) and I am unable to get a close shave I tried XTG not much better and can't go ATG as it is to irritant, the hair is coarse and looks most days like I haven't touched it.
I am not looking for BBS just a decent standard, the rest of my face is near BBS.
Any advice?
Try a sharp Feather & just stick with grain direction. If you don't want to use a Feather for the entire shave load it into a second razor & use it just for that area. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Try a sharp Feather & just stick with grain direction. If you don't want to use a Feather for the entire shave load it into a second razor & use it just for that area. Nothing wrong with that at all.
I currently use a Gillette Silver Blue in a Gillette New razor, I currently do WTG it might be the angle is all wrong but I thought I would of known is there an easy way to find correct angle?

Back
Top Bottom