Closed Cobra Classic Pass Around - COMPLETE

Gents, somewhat overdue, it's time for one of Nico's Pass Arounds again.

I have the Cobra Classic 'Injector' Razor which is in big demand and only sold in small numbers. It is sublimely beautiful and wonderfully ergonomic.

It can take Feather Professional Injector Blades which are deadly sharp and which I shall include with the Pass Around....

If you'd like to give it a try, please add your name below. For the time being I'm going to limit this to 10nr members.

Usual gentleman's rules apply - please be mindful of the not inconsiderable value of this razor , so, in the event of it going MIA or suffering damage, I will expect to be compensated for the full replacement cost of the item which is around 200GBP (all in). If you are not comfortable with this, then please, do not put your name on the list.

Also you must use RM Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1PM - it is a sad state of affairs that, in this country, this is the only RM service actually worth a f&*k - between members to ensure appropriate insurance coverage unless, of course, you wish to 'self-insure' the item...:eek:

You are responsible for the razor from receipt until the next member has received it. Once you've tried the razor - take your time - post your thoughts / observations / reportage etc. on this thread - the good, the bad and the ugly of course, for the benefit of other members. Photos, too, are helpful, though not mandatory!

Regrettably, as always, UK only folks.

Open only to members of reasonably 'good standing' - so if you've just signed up today and have a post count of 1, you are not eligible.

Copy and paste the table into your post and add your name accordingly:

Back
Top Bottom