Coincidence? Re: P&B

For those who don't know, Phoenix & Beau are replenishing their stocks with some 10-week cured shaving soaps tomorrow (23/02/17). Needless to say they're a great company who produce great products!

On an aside, it just so happens to be an early pay-day for me this month...also tomorrow...

Don't suppose you know if they've done another batch of Denali?
Need it to complete my collection you see haha
They truly are a great company with great products,
Between them and osp I've no need to use any other soaps.
I'm afraid I have no idea! Hopefully @phoenixandbeau can shed some light on whether they have or haven't! :) If they have, I fear* I might be buying 3 soaps rather than 2... I have Albion and Citra Royale in my sights! :D

*Edit: it's not a fear, it's an excuse to buy 3 rather than 2...

@Brad.bates Unfortunately it seems they haven't got any more Denali for the time being - I, too, am keen to try it so hopefully will be able to ask Kerry and the gang whether they're planning on more for Spring/Summer time. I'm guessing their thinking is that it's too chilly at this time of year for a cooling/mentholated soap.

@Brad.bates Unfortunately it seems they haven't got any more Denali for the time being - I, too, am keen to try it so hopefully will be able to ask Kerry and the gang whether they're planning on more for Spring/Summer time. I'm guessing their thinking is that it's too chilly at this time of year for a cooling/mentholated soap.
Cheers for letting me know Matey
I competely forgot
Might be worth posting in the buy and sell section?
Regards

Cheers for letting me know Matey
I competely forgot
Might be worth posting in the buy and sell section?
Regards
Dim ots - no worries!
Yeah, for the time being that might be your/our best bet! :) I missed one not too long ago unfortunately but hey-ho I've got enough soaps for the time being really... I've posed the question (above) to Kerry and Sarah with an order of Citra Royale direct from their website! Hopefully they'll have an answer before too long and I'll be sure to share it with you!

Morning everyone,

Thanks for the kind words about our soap and also your interest in Denali. As already alluded to, we shall be doing a small and limited batch later this year and in the warmer months. Date tbc.

I'm in the process of putting together a customer newsletter, something brief and perhaps on a monthly basis - this will serve, amongst other things, as a mean of letting you know what we've got up and coming. If you've purchased something from us direct we'll have your email address and will send it out to everyone who has visited / purchased.

Best regards and happy shaving.

Kerry.

Morning everyone,

Thanks for the kind words about our soap and also your interest in Denali. As already alluded to, we shall be doing a small and limited batch later this year and in the warmer months. Date tbc.

I'm in the process of putting together a customer newsletter, something brief and perhaps on a monthly basis - this will serve, amongst other things, as a mean of letting you know what we've got up and coming. If you've purchased something from us direct we'll have your email address and will send it out to everyone who has visited / purchased.

Best regards and happy shaving.

Kerry.
Apologies for the speculation about Denali in that case - I must have missed that memo! Looking forward to it, and my Citra Royale purchased yesterday!

Needless to say you guys are a pleasure to deal with and I'm looking forward to the upcoming newsletters!

Back
Top Bottom