Commes des Garçons Black Pepper

I recently received a sample of the new(ish) CdG Black Pepper EDT. I'm not adept at describing fragrances, but I'd roughly describe it as wonderwood with added warmth / sweetness. Fragrantica says: The fragrance features black pepper, cedar, patchouli, agarwood (oud), tonka bean and musk.

In short, I really like it. But... it's incredibly short lived. If it was available at £35 a bottle, I'd have it for everyday, but for £80 I'm expecting something I can still detect after an hour.

Has anyone else tried it and does anyone have any thoughts about something similar but longer lasting?

I recently received a sample of the new(ish) CdG Black Pepper EDT. I'm not adept at describing fragrances, but I'd roughly describe it as wonderwood with added warmth / sweetness. Fragrantica says: The fragrance features black pepper, cedar, patchouli, agarwood (oud), tonka bean and musk.

In short, I really like it. But... it's incredibly short lived. If it was available at £35 a bottle, I'd have it for everyday, but for £80 I'm expecting something I can still detect after an hour.

Has anyone else tried it and does anyone have any thoughts about something similar but longer lasting?
If you like the Black pepper EDT you may like Molton Brown Re-Charge Black pepper EDT 50ml £29.99 Ebay, is said to be long lasting.

If you like the Black pepper EDT you may like Molton Brown Re-Charge Black pepper EDT 50ml £29.99 Ebay, is said to be long lasting.

That's a good shout! It used to be my daily go-to; shower gel and cologne, but they reformulated a couple of years ago and it became much sweeter with less spice. Sadly no longer my cup of tea - but thanks for the suggestion

That's a good shout! It used to be my daily go-to; shower gel and cologne, but they reformulated a couple of years ago and it became much sweeter with less spice. Sadly no longer my cup of tea - but thanks for the suggestion
Have you tried Joop black king, it has top notes of black pepper 125ml for £35.00, just a thought :)

Back
Top Bottom