Creed Aventus Clones....

I have a bottle of Club de Nuit Intense man. The wife adores it. Great stuff for not a lot.
I've got a bottle of that too and it's great stuff. It's got the smoky vibe going on, the opening is more lemon than Pineapple but once that wears down it's very similar.

I've also got the Perfume Parlour version which is decent, more fruity and less smoky.

Which clone do you like the best Rob?

I haven't tried any of the clones mentioned in the video.
I'm hoping to get Creed Aventus for Christmas. Yes it's very expensive but I've never and I do mean never had a reaction to anything else I've worn.
The performance is amazing and the projection is just plain silly.

I bought the Fine Platinum and it's very good. I've had a couple of compliments when wearing it too. It doesn't last too long but if you put some on your shirt it will last a lot longer.
There are a number of things going for the Platinum. The price, the smell (of course) and it's a great aftershave. I love the skin feel afterwards.
Worth a punt.

I haven't tried any of the clones mentioned in the video.
I'm hoping to get Creed Aventus for Christmas. Yes it's very expensive but I've never and I do mean never had a reaction to anything else I've worn.
The performance is amazing and the projection is just plain silly.

I bought the Fine Platinum and it's very good. I've had a couple of compliments when wearing it too. It doesn't last too long but if you put some on your shirt it will last a lot longer.
There are a number of things going for the Platinum. The price, the smell (of course) and it's a great aftershave. I love the skin feel afterwards.
Worth a punt.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom