This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cut price Beckham!

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by Bikerjohn, Tuesday April 24, 2018.

1. My local chemist is flogging the entire range of David Beckham fragrance gift sets (30ml EDTs plus shower gel) for £5 a go. I though I'd take a punt on the Intimately and Instinct, they both seemed fairly acceptable scent wise and certainly good enough for a day working in the boozer. The shower gel appears to be ok too. I may even try a couple of the others for a grin! Is anyone else going to own up to wearing a bit of Dave??

Blademonkey likes this.
  2. Dansco

Dansco

I've got intimately. My local B&M sells the bigger (90ml?) For about £8.

I quite like it... not particularly long lasting scent though.

3. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

I've some 'Intimately Beckham' which is quite wearable but soft and short-lived. I'm also using up some DB 'Classic' shower gel which is also pretty clean smelling (as one would hope). I've found I reach for this far less now I've exponentially expanded my fragrance collection...