Dates of Vintage Gillettes

To cut a long story short.....Many years ago when I split up with my Ex Wife.....I packed a large box of my shaving stuff ( @Blademonkey knows of its existence ). Every so often I dig a little deeper and find something I had forgotten about. Tonight I found 3 vintage Gillettes.
1) a Superspeed. I think. Date Stamp A 1
2) a Red Tip Date stamp B 1
3) a Fat Boy Adjustable. Date Stamp E 1

Would someone please help me with the actual dates !

To cut a long story short.....Many years ago when I split up with my Ex Wife.....I packed a large box of my shaving stuff ( @Blademonkey knows of its existence ). Every so often I dig a little deeper and find something I had forgotten about. Tonight I found 3 vintage Gillettes.

Fatboy is 59 first quarter. Paul.

A 1 will probably be 1955 and B1 probably 1956.

http://www.razoremporium.com/gillette-date-codes/

We're your legs hanging outside of the box as you reached in or did you just climb in and root around in there? :) P.

We're your legs hanging outside of the box as you reached in or did you just climb in and root around in there? :) P.

I just reached in.....its mostly empty now, but the small stuff has sunk to the bottom. That really made me laugh!!!! I found a few more soaps and some American Old Spice Cologne as well!

Back
Top Bottom