DE razor and brush stand help

Hi, I'm looking to get a stand for my razor and brush. I'm currently using a mug! My razor is Merkur Futur. My brush is different to others though and I don't think many stands would hold my brush. It has a bone handle and is quite slim.

I have pictures on my phone(iPhone 7). Can any of you help me to get the pictures on to this thread as they will help explain.

For now the measurements for my brush are: from top of brush to bottom of handl = 11cm. Length of handle = 5.7cm. Width of handle for majority = 2.4cm. And with of handle at top is 3cm.

Any help finding a stand, even if it is just for brush will definitely be helpful.

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking to get a stand for my razor and brush. I'm currently using a mug! My razor is Merkur Futur. My brush is different to others though and I don't think many stands would hold my brush. It has a bone handle and is quite slim.

I have pictures on my phone(iPhone 7). Can any of you help me to get the pictures on to this thread as they will help explain.

For now the measurements for my brush are: from top of brush to bottom of handl = 11cm. Length of handle = 5.7cm. Width of handle for majority = 2.4cm. And with of handle at top is 3cm.

Any help finding a stand, even if it is just for brush will definitely be helpful.

Thanks

To post a photo

Press the upload a file , then press choose file, then photo library,your pics should appear,press on the photo you want to post.

Hope this helps.

I have a chrome brush stand for sale on the BST might not be the style your looking for but should fit if your handle is 24mm as you described it

Hi Olie, is this the post, "CASH or TRADE Muhle Brush Stand Chrome (Brand New)?"

It looks a nice stand, what is the diameter at its maximum?

Thanks

E555582F-63F0-4917-AB58-773FBECEDB71.jpeg

This might make dimensions of my brush clearer.

1. Knot is 19mm. 2 and 3. Handle is 24mm. 4. Handle tapers to 30mm at very top.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom