Deodorant/Anti-perspirants

i was hoping for some recommendations for scent free, or at least very subtle, deodorants and/or anti perspirants. Basically something that won't clash with an aftershave without having to buy matching sets. All I seem to be able to find in town is either labelled ‘Sporty' or ‘Ice Blast' or shelves full of Lynx!

i was hoping for some recommendations for scent free, or at least very subtle, deodorants and/or anti perspirants. Basically something that won't clash with an aftershave without having to buy matching sets. All I seem to be able to find in town is either labelled ‘Sporty' or ‘Ice Blast' or shelves full of Lynx!
I use L'Oreal Men Expert Carbon Protect. It gives good protection, doesn't stain clothing and doesn't have a particularly strong scent.

I tried Jack Black Pit Boss 3 years ago and have never used anything else since. Subtle scent, superlative performance. It is not cheap, but a stick lasts me 10-12 months, as you don't need to apply much. It works for days and days, as I have discovered when traveling.

Back
Top Bottom