Derby Soap

Derby stick and Derby Tub is exactly the same formula, just different shape and amount. Same thing goes to Arko stick and Tub.
The Difference between Arko and Derby is; Derby is lacking one ingredient as a scent from Arko.

So, I've just tried the stick version and my first impression was that it was a doppelganger of Arko stick. However, albeit very close to Arko, like something that would be used to deodorize toilets, the smell is slightly different and less annoying (to me at least). Beside, this soap is hard, which means it will likely last longer than an Ark stick.
Lather-wise the Derby soap is a true winner, as good as Arko. In few seconds you can obtain a slick lather. In short, a dirt cheap industrial shaving soap, worth having if you're not allergic to chemicals...

I never tried the Derby soap but I'll say this - the creams are to me, not so great. My favorite Turkish soap is still Arko.
Derby soap is very similar to Arko, bit harder and smells bit different, not completely different but similar and great performance. If you like Arko give Derby a try as well.

Back
Top Bottom