This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dorco Freebie on Facebook/Amazon

Discussion in 'Cartridge (System) & One-piece Disposable Razors' started by Father Ted, Tuesday May 1, 2018.

1. If you frequent that woeful social* media platform Facebook you may have encountered an advert for a free Dorco 6 blade razor.

Its not entirely free - the Pace costs 99p postage but does have a nice metal handle.

Not tried it yet, but for 99p it must be worth at least a shave or two

Goatywoaty likes this.
  2. culcreuch

culcreuch

I used to use one of those for the occasional quick shave. The nice thing about the Dorco handles is the you can use any of their blades with them.

3. Sabre

Sabre

The offer has already expired :rolleyes: . However if you reply to a post they will send you a new code. Thanks for the heads up :)

4. Sabre

Sabre

Virtually all :)

5. Sabre

Sabre

The current code is Dorco507

6. I've been on the website etc, nothing is making FB come up with the advert, nor can I see anywhere to put the code on the website? Any more clues? :) Thank you

7. Sabre

Sabre

On Facebook look for Dorco Razors UK/Dorco Amazon or go to Amazon. Order a Pace 6 for £6.99, then enter the above code in the payment section.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&me=A1KBQ16AQV0PE8&page=1

Goatywoaty likes this.
  8. Sabre

Sabre

My razor arrived this morning. It's a good job I am not into all that unboxing malarkey, It gave me a deep cut on removing the cartridge cover and will not stop bleeding :confused:

9. So, should be sharp enough for your stubble? :)

And a big "Thank You" to @Father Ted , placed an order on Amazon, and because I am a Prime subscriber, but in no rush, I went for a slow delivery with a £1.00 voucher for digital purchases. So I have been paid £0.01 to take delivery of the razor. :) So I had to say "Go on, sure I will!"

John

Father Ted and Mr Bigmem like this.
  10. neilwf

neilwf

It's a nice looking handle. do they do a PACE 1? My face can't cope with multi blade razors

11. Sabre

Sabre

No, but I reccomend the Pace 7. One more than Edgewell and two more than Gillette and Bic :).

12. neilwf

neilwf

When I said Pace 1 I was hoping they did a single blade razor!

13. In the US they do a Pave 2 that i'd say is between a trac II and a gillette sensor blade. Caveat is that the Pace 2 won't fit the standard Dorco handle