This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter 25% off shaving creams

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by OSP, Thursday March 29, 2018.

1. OSP

OSP

Hi Gents. Just thought you may like to know about the above...
    25% off all shaving creams.
    Use the code "CREAM25" at checkout.
    Ends Midnight DST Tuesday 3rd April.
    ospsoap.com

Blademonkey likes this.
  2. You SWINE!!

I was supposed to be done with spending for March, and now you announce 25% off.

Or, as I prefer to describe it, "4 for the price of 3"....

Order placed. Harumph!

John

OSP likes this.
  3. Know how you feel. I have just fell for the same 25% off carrot and just had to make a purchase.

Curses

OSP and fixedwheel like this.
  4. Electrif

Electrif

Shaved with the Chypre today. Outstanding scent.
    Just saying!!!

Agent Shave and OSP like this.
  5. longplay

longplay

Runs until 3rd April so you could have waited a couple of days and then you wouldn't have broken that vow... :D

fixedwheel likes this.
  6. That would have meant running the risk of one of the four I was ordering going out of stock.

And with James saying he was wondering about continuing with the creams (in the packaging thread) I decided not to risk it.

And I can start April as a Zero-Spend month..... :rolleyes:

John

7. Hoorah! Payday! I'm having some of that. So much for 'no more soaps or creams for a while'! I fancy the eucalyptus & menthol for when (or if!) the summer gets here.

8. longplay

longplay

Ha, and the chances of that holding? ;)

9. I did say "start" o_O

John

10. All I can say for the moment is.....'I am glad I did'

11. To say I have only been down the rabbit hole for three months, James / @OSP seems to have been emptying my Toy Fund!!

This is just the OSP corner!

Yikes!!

John

Attached Files:

Mbarn, OSP, Satanfriendly and 2 others like this.
  12. OSP

OSP

Looking good! Glad you like the products.

fixedwheel likes this.
  13. And as a result of all this 25% off rubbish I bought some more last night. Went for the Shogun. Anything which states 'unlike any other......' gets beyond my temptation barrier. Look forward to it.........and the soap and aftershave tonic I ordered at the same time. Drat drat and a double drat.

OSP and Blademonkey like this.
  14. But it is the best 25% offer I have taken advantage of for a long time. Betters anything else I have used since I turned my back on 'the stuff in a can'

OSP likes this.