English girls in USA

Two English girls were on holiday in Yellowstone National Park. One said to the other " what are going to take back as a souvenir ? "
The other girl picked up what appeared to an old arrowhead and said " this will do ! What are you going to take back ?"
She replied " I'ii take back a Skunk, nobody else will have a pet like that !" to which the other girl said " How will you get it through customs ?" and she replied " I'll hide it in my knickers ! " The other girl the said " What about the smell ? "
" It will have to put up with it !!"

TrumpDebate_CNN.gif

Two English girls were on holiday in Yellowstone National Park. One said to the other " what are going to take back as a souvenir ? "
The other girl picked up what appeared to an old arrowhead and said " this will do ! What are you going to take back ?"
She replied " I'ii take back a Skunk, nobody else will have a pet like that !" to which the other girl said " How will you get it through customs ?" and she replied " I'll hide it in my knickers ! " The other girl the said " What about the smell ? "
" It will have to put up with it !!"

This joke has gone down a bomb with all 'the chaps' at the pub. Interestingly, I've never once had to deliver the punchline.

Thanks very much!

Back
Top Bottom