erasmic shaving bowl

found an old bowl at the back of the cupboard and have been getting great lathers and shaves from it.

Is the new branded bowl the same formulation? I knwo the bowl is glycerin and completely different to the stick

found an old bowl at the back of the cupboard and have been getting great lathers and shaves from it.

Is the new branded bowl the same formulation? I knwo the bowl is glycerin and completely different to the stick

I think it is. I've had both and they've performed the same. I love the stuff performs just as well as some much more expensive soaps I've got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is. I've had both and they've performed the same. I love the stuff performs just as well as some much more expensive soaps I've got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree. I hadnt used it for a few years, and thought it was just ok when I last used it. However, am really impressed at the minute, get a lather very quickly and easily, and get loads of glide from it, getting great shaves. Got a new bowl from £2.49 i think glad to hear its the proabbly the same, will used it tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom